Deadline: 17 July 2020 (Annual)
Study in: Germany
Course starts April 2021
Zurich Insurance is making available the Zurich One Young World Scholarships to outstanding young leaders around the world who wish to attend the One Young World Summit to be held in Munich, Germany from 23 to 26 April 2021.It targets Outstanding young leaders from around the world working in the fields of climate change, well-being or inclusion
One Young World Summit
The scholarship covers:
• Access to the One Young World Summit 2021 in Munich;
• Hotel accommodation in a shared room between 22 and 26 (inclusive) April, 2021.
• The cost of travel to and from Munich (economy class), the carbon emissions of which will be doubly offset by the Zurich Foundation through an accredited scheme in Myanmar.
• Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner (provided by the hotel and during the Summit).
• Ground transportation between Summit venues.
• Access to additional programming offered by Zurich.
• Participation in Zurich-led sessions in the lead-up to, during, and after the Summit.
• A Zurich buddy from NEXT.
• A personal development workshop held at Zurich Insurance’s headquarters in Switzerland. All costs relating to these sessions are covered by Zurich.
Applicants should be inspirational young leaders who share Zurich’s vision for a more sustainable world, who are working in the fields of climate change, physical or mental well-being, or social or financial inclusion. They should be individuals who have demonstrated commitment to shaping a more fair, more equal society in which everyone can succeed. Applicants can be from any country in the world.
Candidates will be assessed based on their:
• Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change.
• Demonstrated capacity for leadership
• Understanding of key local and/or global issues.
• Track record of generating impactful and innovative solutions to address education and skills challenges.
Candidates have to submit the online application form by 17 July 2020, having provided information about the issues they are most passionate about and engaged in; the way in which they have demonstrated leadership and innovation in helping to create positive change in their communities, countries, or organisations; and the impact of their work.
Scholarship Website: https://www.oneyoungworld.com/zurich-one-young-world-scholarship