Warwick University is here again by offering WMG Excellence Scholarships for a masters programme in UK 2019 for International students. The University requires evidence that student’s English Language capability is of a level that will enable them to succeed on their chosen course of postgraduate study.
Applicants whose academic qualifications meet the University’s admissions requirements, but whose English language qualifications are not accepted as equivalent, may be offered a place at Warwick conditional on an acceptable English language qualification being achieved before they join the University.
- Application Deadline: April 1, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time M.Sc program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study to subjects by the university.
- Scholarship Award: WMG Excellence Scholarships are awarded on a % discount of the tuition fees, with awards ranging from 25% to 50% tuition fee discount.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: The UK and international students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK.
To be eligible for the above scholarship the following below must be taken into consideration.
- Eligible Countries: The UK and international students can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Applicants must hold an offer to study on a WMG full-time MSc course starting September 2019.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record and/or strong professional profile in order to qualify.
- For conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving the awardee’s final predicted grade.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only.
- NB: students with partial bursaries on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organization may also be considered. Awardees should inform the scholarship committee if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are awarded for the study on UK full-time MSc programmes only.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- WMG will award WMG Excellence Scholarships across all WMG full-time MSc programmes to optimize nationality and gender diversity.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have IELTS 6.5 (or IELTS 6.0 + pre-sessional).
How to apply for the above scholarship:
The mode of applying is online. The applicant will need to provide the following below.
- A completed application form & application fee.
- A Personal Statement, which can be included in the online application.
- A scan of your transcript of marks awarded so far (if you are currently studying) OR an original copy of final transcript/degree certificate (if you have completed your studies).
- English test result (if applicable)
- One reference. If you completed studies less than 2 years ago, this should be academic references. If you graduated more than 2 years ago, we will accept professional references. The reference must be submitted directly to us by the referee.
For More Detailed Information, Call +2348093026880 or send us a mail at email@example.com