The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung awards scholarships to international student, who have completed and acquired a University degree and who intends to pursue a master/ post-graduate program,doctorate or a three semester research fellowship at a university in Germany.
• be able to provide evidence of above average academic performance
• bring broad general education and distinct interest in political issues
• have a positive attitude towards democracy and human rights
• have been actively engaged in voluntary work for the benefit of the people and the society in their home countries
• be open to develop their personal points of view and practice tolerance towards those with different beliefs
• be highly motivated and be able to convince us with their own plans and potential.
• have a university degree as the program does not support Scholarship for bachelor’s studies
**International selection procedure
If you are living in a country or region close to these cities(Hongkong, Belgrade, Warsaw and Vilnius)you may send your written application directly to the responsible regional KAS Office.
**Domestic selection procedure
**In case you are already living or studying in Germany, you are welcome to apply for a scholarship via the domestic selection program using the new online procedure. You will be able to fill out the application form online and upload all required application documents. Please do not send in any written application.
The application period ends on July 15th (12:00/noon). For more information visit the page below